Monday, January 31, 2011

CHAPTER 10 FANFIC

CHAPTER 10

Muna: Dad! Restraining order for Mrs Marple? AWESOME!
Jared: Well, thank the Echelon Sheriff for that.
Anna: Alright, so dad, give me some money now.
Muna: Yes, we haven't hung out with friends like forever.
Jared: Sure you deserve to go out for a while.Sophie, are you joining the girls?
Sophie: How come you're asking? You never do.
Jared: Just out of curiosity...nothing important.And are you coming back for the night or you're spending the night at some friends?
The girls looked at each other all puzzled.
Sophie: Dad, are you seriously asking this?
Anna: Yeah dad, we always fight in order to convince you to let us sleep at a friend's house.
Jared: Well, I think you're all grown up now and you're ready for that.I trust you.
Muna: Dad...we dyed your hair pink and you yelled at us for this.No, you don't trust us.
Jared: Oh come on, that was like ages ago!
Muna: No, actually it was a month ago.
Anna: Daddy what's wrong?
Jared: Nothing's wrong.
Anna: Hmmm, you want an empty house.
Jared: What? Why would I want that?
Sophie: You know, it's extremely easy for us to tie you up once again ,until you tell us what's going on.
Muna: Without food and water.
Jared: Ah alright...well...(Jared looked the girls in the eyes)...I have a date tonight.
The girls froze.
Anna: You do? Like...a serious one?!
Sophie: Oh damn, we won't sleep tonight..
Jared: Sophie!
Jared showed to Sophie, Muna and Anna.
Muna: Dad, for your information, we were born with ears too.
Jared blushed.
Anna: So girls what do you think? Should we leave dad on his own?
Anna smirked.
Jared: Just promise me you'll behave , I really don't want you to get in any other trouble.
Muna: Dad...grow up.We're off now, take caaaaaare!
The girls hugged and kissed Jared. After that they left the house.
Muna: So you're thinking what I'm thinking, right?
Sophie: Sure, we ain't going nowhere today!
Anna: What...are we gonna spy?
Anna opened her mouth.
Muna: Anna, stop being so...good.Eww that's not us.Yes, don't you wanna know with what kind of woman is our daddy dealing with?
Anna: Well...yes.
Anna lowered her head.
Sophie: We need a plan! Keep walking, dad must see us leave.
Muna: Okay, we can't just wait here! Let's go for a coffee with a couple of friends and then come back.We can get in through the backdoor, you know.If anything else fails, we'll stay in the back garden.What could possible go wrong?
After that, the girls hung out with their friends without even realising it was already 10p.m.The girls said goodbye to their buddies and ran over to their house.The lights were on.
Sophie whispered: Let's get through the backdoor!
Muna whispered: I don't think we should get in...you know let's just listen through the back window.
Sophie whispered: Alright.
The girls sneaked in the back garden.
Anna: So who's gonna climb? Someone has to watch through the window.
Sophie: Well I was never good at spreading the news...
Muna looked at Anna.
Muna: You'll do it.
Anna: ME?! What if dad sees me? I'll die and I'll die and then I'll die again!
Sophie: Just to make you feel better, we'll die too.So climb! We'll hold you!
Anna climbed and the girls lifted her high.Anna looked through the window.
Muna: So what do you see?
Anna: Well...
Sophie: Anna! Speak now!
Anna: It's kinda hard to describe..
Sophie: Anna, get serious and tell us what you see.
Anna: Alright, alright! So...I can see dad.Surprisingly he still has his clothes on.She is EWWWW, she is ugly.This is not a person!
Muna: What is it?!
Anna: I don't know, a moving wig probably? She is blonde, well she has a nice body, but damn I will kick dad's ass after that one.
Muna: So what's happening??
Anna looked at the girls.
Anna: Well she is actually...crying.Dad is now hugging her.
Sophie: Crying? What kind of date is that?
Muna: I don't know, maybe it’s the latest trend?
Suddenly Muna's phone rang.
Muna: Damn, it's Tomo!
Sophie: Pick uppppp, dad will hear you!
From indoors:
Jared: Did you hear that?
Woman: No no, sorry I'm too upset at the moment, you see..
Outdoors:
Muna answered the call.
Muna: Hello?
Tomo: Muna, how are you girl?
Muna: Uh...I'm fine, you?
Tomo: Fine, thanks! Are you home?
Muna: Not exactly..
Tomo: Is anyone home?
Muna: Well, yes,daddy is.
Tomo: Great! I forgot my car keys there yesterday so I have to pick them up.Thanks Muna!
Muna: No, Tomo ....wait!
But Tomo already hang up.
Muna: Shit.Tomo is coming, he forgot his car keys here the other day.
Sophie: NO WAY! We can't ruin dad's date just like that...and he's having such a good time.Hahahaha.
Anna: THEY'RE KISSINGGGGG!
Sophie and Muna jumped to see what was going on.
Muna: I can't fucking see...oh my...I see, GET OFF OF HIM!
Sophie: This date is getting awkward and weird.
Anna: I'm really cooooold! Aren't you?
Sophie: To be honest with you, me too but we don't have many options at the moment.
Muna: Yeah, we can't do many things.
Sophie: Oh, we could light up a fire!
Anna: Can I get off now? My ass hurts.
Muna: Come down! I will climb back in a few minutes to check up on dad.Let him...be.Sophie, how are we gonna light up a fire?
Sophie: See, we already have a lot of wood for the fireplace.And Anna give me a lighter.
Anna: I don't have a lighter.
Sophie: Come on sweetheart, we all know you're smoking...well most of us.
Anna handed the lighter to Sophie.The girls grabbed some logs and after they lighted it , they had successfully set up a fire.
Muna: Hmm I hope we did everything okay otherwise we'll be homeless...soon.
Anna: And not dad's.
All of a sudden they heard a noise coming from the front door.They ran to see what was going on.It was Tomo with his bike.
Tomo: GIRLS!
Sophie: Sshhhhh.Come with us!
Tomo: Oh holy shit, what are you up to?
Anna grabbed Tomo.
Tomo: No no no no, I'm not getting involved in ANYTHING.
Anna: I’ll bite you if you won’t come.
Tomo: Ehm...sure...where are we going?
The girls leaded Tomo into the back garden.
Muna: Tomo, you've got to be quiet.Our dad is inside and he is ...well... having a date.
Tomo: A date?! That bastard told me nothing ab...WHAT'S THAT?
Tomo pointed at the fire.
Sophie: We were rather cold.Guess this warms the place a lot, don't you think?
Tomo whispered and lowered his head: Are you INSANE? If someone sees the smoke will call the police, they might think we sacrifice people here or.....oh wait you're not gonna sacrifice ME right? I'm a good man, I swear.
The girls sighed.
Anna: Tomo, relax.We just want you to stay here...see we don't wanna interrupt our dad from...you know.
Sophie: Yeah he hasn't...you know for a long time.
Muna: And yes...you know it is a must in order to stay fit.
Tomo: Why are you saying 'you know'. Just say 'having sex'.
Anna: Are we allowed to say that without being mofo-slapped?
Tomo: It's just you and me, no one is listening..So what are we gonna do, just stay here waiting for the...date to finish? I need my car keys!
Tomo went 2 steps back.
Tomo: So what's gonna happen?
The girls widened their eyes and started screaming.
Girls: TOMOOOOOOO, YOUR SHIT IS GETTING SET ON FIRE!
Muna: YOUR HOODIE , YOUR HOODIE!
Tomo started screaming too: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT WHERE?!
Tomo jumped again and again.
Anna ran and grabbed a log .She then started hitting Tomo with it.
Tomo: What are you doing thereeeeeee? I'm getting burnt and you're hitting me with FUCKING LOGS!
Anna: I'm just trying to....
Tomo: YOU'RE MAKING IT WORSE, ARRRRGH, AHHH, LEAVE VICKI THE HOUSE, LEAVE JARED MY GUITARS, AND OUCH LEAVE SHANNON THE VIOLIN!
Muna grabbbed the garden hose and sprayed Tomo's hoodie with water.
Muna: See now you're OK!
Sophie: Yes! And you didn't need to make a will either.
Muna and Sophie smiled while Anna stood still.
Anna: Erm....girls....I think we have...company?
Jared heard all that noise and saw what was happening.He had opened the door.His date was standing next to him.The fire was still there.Jared wasn't talking, he was just looking at the girls and Tomo.
Tomo: THEY brought me here! I've done this against my will !
Jared turned around and headed to the kitchen.The girls and Tomo looked at each other terrified.After a few seconds, Jared returned with a bucket full of water.
Jared: Here's for the fire.
Jared threw some water on the fire.
Jared: And the rest is for you.
And he threw the rest of the water on the girls and Tomo.
Tomo: AND I TOLD YOU IT WASN'T MY FAULT!
Jared: Your beard needed some refreshing.
Tomo sweared.
Sophie: DAD, this is not funny.Now all of your daughters are , oh damn, wet and it's freezing!
Jared: YOU COULD SET UP A FIREEEE FOR THAT!
Muna: Honestly we did, but you just....
Jared: IT'S OVER! OVERRRRRR!
Woman: Jared, won't you introduce me to the girls?
Jared looked at the woman.
Jared: NOW YOU GET OUT OF MY HOUSE TOO! All I needed was a normal date and I ended up being your psychologist for your goddamn crazy mind fucked psychological lesbian problems, I don't care if you slept with Lizzie or with Melanie or with Sally or with motherfucking can't remember all those names, I JUST WANTED TO FUCK!
Jared sighed.
The woman started crying again.
Anna: You heard him, giiiiiirl!
The woman looked at Anna.Then she looked at Jared again.
Woman: Don't ever call me again!
And she walked away.
Jared: I never intended to.
Sophie: So are you gonna open the backdoor for us or what?!
Jared: Hmmm not yet, I'll come in a sec.
Jared walked away from the window.
Muna: I CAN'T BELIEVE HE IS DOING THIS! We are his daughters, we'll catch a colddddd!
Tomo mumbled.
Tomo: I just wanted my fucking car keys and I ended up wet waiting for Jared to open a bloody backdoor.Holy shittttt.
Anna: You forgot about the burning-Tomo thing.
Tomo mumbled again.
After a few minutes, Jared opened the door.Jared gave that evil look at the girls.
Jared: You may come in.And you Tomo!
Tomo: Ha ohhhhh thanks for being so kind!
Jared didn't reply.
Everyone entered the house.

Than, Jared offered them some warm towels.
Jared: You can also find hot chocolate in the kitchen.Go now ,while it's still warm.I am off to sleep.
The girls and Tomo wondered what was going on.
Anna: Dad are you okay?
Sophie: Yeah...this is the part where you yell and break things and ground us and blah blah?
Jared took a deep breath.
Jared: You know what...I realised today that no matter what I do to keep you well behaved or probably normal, you always stay the same.You may be evil, yet too smart.And you may get on my nerves sometimes, but you also lift up my mood.You are my little daughters and there's nothing I can do to change it, right? And I won't change you, because I love you the way you are.
Muna to Tomo: Please go and turn on his actual-Jared button.This isn't normal.
Tomo: GO AND HUG YOUR DADDY, GIRLS!
The girls ran over to Jared and hugged him tightly.
Tomo: Right, now Jared where are my car keys?
Jared: Uhm, don't you know? I gave them to Vicki this morning.
Tomo: Holyfuckinguacamoley.

3 comments:

Mad Dream Catcher said...

Ok, to be honest I didn't read it yet, but I'm printing your funfic and than I will read! Anyway, I can tell you NOW that IT IS AMAZING! ;D

Love, Maggie_time

Ralluca said...

cool ;)

Lil Kicks said...

I AM YERR BIGGEST FUCKING FAN! YOU HERE ME SOPHIE! - Muna. Xo

Post a Comment