Monday, January 3, 2011

CHAPTER 4 FANFIC

CHAPTER 4

(This chapter is not really funny , but I HAD to write it to take the fanfic to the next level of the plot.So excuse me if you get bored with this one.
p.s. RACHEL IS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER - NOT REAL!)


Monday morning at the Leto mansion.The girls had to go to school.Well except Sophie since she is 18.
Jared entered the room of Muna & Anna.
Jared: Morning, girls! We need to hurry, you are already late.
Muna: Just a second..this is such a good dream.
Jared: I am not in the mood hitting on an old lady just for you to take a fucking B! By the way, that old lady is your teacher- do you even remember her face? Wake up!
Anna: Okay okay, I am up.Eh dad how do you know our teacher is an old lady? I mean have you ever seen her or something?
Jared: Girls...your teacher called me yesterday.
Muna got off her bed quickly.
Muna: I think uncle Shannon needs some help with his new Smartphone, I should be going...
Jared: You're not going anywhere.Dress up & we will talk while I'm driving you at school.
Anna: Dad! Still...how do you know she is an old lady? I mean yeah the woman is...OOOOOOLD.
Muna: Rumor has it, she is a zombie.
Anna: You should write a song about that, dad.
Jared: Stop being 'funny' (Jared air quoted) you're in big trouble.And Anna you know a lady is OOOOOLD as you say when every five seconds she holds the line to go to the bathroom.
Anna looked at Muna.They started laughing.
Jared: Will you ever take me seriously? I said hurry up! We are leaving in 10 minutes.
Jared went down the stairs and found Shannon at the kitchen.
Shannon: Sup, bro?
Jared: I need a brother advice.
Shannon: Ha, you got the right man, what's wrong?
Jared: What do you say to yourself when your kids never take you seriously?
Shannon: "I am Jared & I am an asshole."
Jared looked at Shannon in the eyes.Jared almost shed a tear.
Jared: Am I really THAT bad? I mean their teacher called me yesterday and told me that they are gonna drop the class if they keep behaving like that in school.
Shannon: How are they behaving?
Jared: I told the teacher I am not ready yet to learn exactly how this behavior works...
Shannnon: So is she hot?
Jared looked at Shannon again.
Jared: Depends on what you define as hot...you mean hot...hot or hot...grave?
Shannon: Uh?
Shannon stared his fried eggs for a while.Then he looked up Jared.
Shannon: Oh hot grave...got it.The lady is...oh yeah got it again.Damn.By the way where is your Blackberry? Think it was ringing earlier.
Jared: It must be in the kitchen, I left it h...goddamn (Jared shouted) SOPHIE!!
Sophie went down the stairs.
Sophie: Good morning beauties! Haven't slept well?
Jared: Why are you holding my Blackberry?
Sophie: I broke up with Michael.I am so NOT okay.I had to had some fun, replied to some Echelon's questions, those people are lovely you know!
Jared bit his lip & looked at Shannon.
Jared: See what I am all about?
Shannon: Uhm...Jared I haven't told you something yet.
Jared: Can I have any pill first?
Sophie: Dad! You completely ignore me! I talked with the Echelon on Twitter, seriously I had so much fun.But since you are my dad, I need to be honest with you.I mean you know I love you and of course I know you love me but here's the thing.There's something wrong.People want the This is War video and I know you can't just tell them that Muna overwrote Twilight on the This is War tape...oops.
Jared: She did WHAT?!!!!
Sophie: Well it's not that much of a big deal, vampires are hotter than war these days, you gotta deal with it anyway.I found this dictionary in the bookcase and I bookmarked a page.Here...take a look.
Jared stood still and looked at Sophie stunned.He couldn't move.Sophie took his hand and put the dictionary in it.
Sophie: Good daddy.Check on 'soon' because soon means 'in a short time' not 'when Shannimal replies to a person on Twitter'. (Sophie looked at Shannon) You know I love you right, uncle? (turned to Jared) So I gotta go, I am off with someone.Bye, love you!
Sophie opened the main door and stepped out of the house.
Shannon: Need a pill? I might take one as well too.
Jared: I hope Tomo still has the copy of the video, we had it on his desktop.Otherwise we are fucked....GIRLS!!
Anna: We are coming!
The girls arrived at the kitchen and hugged Shannon.
Jared: Let's go.
Shannon: I said I need to talk to you, Jared.This is important.
Jared: Can you call Tomo? I am not available now, I decided to act like a father.
Shannon: No this is serious, I am coming with you.Besides later I need to go to the gym.
Jared threw the keys at Shannon.
Jared: You are driving!
Muna, Anna, Jared & Shannon got in the car.
Jared: Okay girls, so this is serious.That grandma...sorry your teacher called me and told me you are about to get an F.Honestly what's wrong with you?
Muna: Oh dad, can't you see? The woman is a fan of yours! That little thing with our...what did you say...with our grades...that was only an excuse to call you! That's it dad!
Jared: So now your teacher is listening to Thirty Seconds to Mars?
Anna: Muna is right! She has bought This is War!
Muna: She loves Revenge.
Anna: She recently bought eyeliner.
Muna: She said Mars instead of Venus in the class!
Anna: She almost has a beard, dude she is a MOFO.
Shannon: That's an age problem, go on.
Muna: Ah, she has watched all your videos!
Anna: She speaks latin.Hello...provehito in altum? This is all about Mars.
Jared: I thought since you have Latin as a lesson, your teacher knows LATIN anyway.
Muna: So? Still counts.She is riding a bike!!!
Anna: Okay, she wants a mohawk.
Jared: That's enough! What are we gonna do about your grades?
Anna: Have you even realised that we hate our school? It sucks. It sucks big time.We don't wanna do that.
Jared: So you wanna count your fingers when they ask you what equals 5+5.
Muna: Personally I don't count my fingers.This is so 2009.
Shannon started giggling.
Anna: You are the one who tells us to fight for our dreams so that's where we stand.We will end this crappy school with crappy grades & then we will do what we really want.Deal?
Jared: What do you mean deal? Is this a deal? Okay fine, do whatever you want.I don't care.Screw the 'I am ready to die' teacher, screw the school facilities, screw the homework.If you want it, fine.Now think about what I told you and go go.And tell your teacher to listen to Beautiful lie.Tell her it's a cool album.
Muna & Anna looked at each other.
Muna & Anna: Fine, we love you! Bye.
The girls ran towards school.They were late..again.
Shannon: So now what?
Jared: Now I've got nothing left to lose.We are buying Tomo a new oven.I feel pretty bad already for the other day.How the hell did we end up like that?
Shannon: Yeah.Thought I was dreaming, and then I saw my post on Twitter.A picture...
Jared: Did you post a picture????!
Shannon: Yes, sorry I don't even remember doing... (Jared interrupted Shannon)
Jared: No, I mean HOW did you post a picture? Shannon, Twitter, uploading a picture...uh those 3 things don't work together.
Shannon: Fuck you! But I don't know to be honest.And hey by the way I should repair Tomo's oven.How bad could it be?
Jared: I'll tell you how bad it could be.Sophie burnt it.
Shannon looked at Jared.
Shannon: Where is the closest store?
Jared smiled.
After they bought a new oven for Tomo , they went straight at Tomo's place and installed the new one.A couple of hours later, Jared , Shannon & Tomo sat down to discuss some band issues.
Tomo: ....but this track isn't supposed to be a ballad.
Jared: It could be.It could end up a pretty good acoustic, I'm telling you.Shannon are you even here?
Shannon: When you're done , I need to talk to you.I've been trying the whole day to do so.
Jared: Fine, spill the beans.
Shannon: Rachel is here.
Jared: Rachel who?
Shannon: Do you even remember you've got a sister named Rachel?
Jared: Rachel is like...here?! Thought she was in Europe.
Shannon: No, she's here.She called me.She wants us to hang, she wants to see the girls too.
Jared: Yeah sure...man Rachel.Haven't seen her for years.And that bitch didn't call ME.
Shannon: Well..
Shannon gave away a smile.Later that evening Tomo, Jared & Shannon picked up the girls from school and drove them back home.The grown-ups had to rehearsal, so the girls would stay home alone.
Jared: How much do you want to be quiet?
Anna: 50 bucks would do their job...I guess.
Muna: What about not destroying the house?
Jared handed 50 bucks over to both of them.
Anna: We charge dinner & dish washing extra!
Muna: And ironing!
Shannon: Uncle is giving those money.How much?
Anna: All together? 100 bucks.
Shannon: What? It's not time yet to start saving for a car you know!
Anna: We are out of groceries! How are we gonna make dinner anyway, uncle?
Jared: Oh here they are again.Let's go peeps.Behave girls, behave.Love you.
Muna: 'right! And ey Tomo, don't forget to whip your hair today at the rehearsal.It's gonna be a massive hit.All the Echelon whipping the hair at the same time...wow hair whip army.
Tomo looking at Shannon: What is she talking about dude?
Shannon: (singing) I whip my hair back and forth, i whip my hair...okay forget about this.This never happened.
The rest of them started laughing, however Tomo had a questioning face.
Jared: By the way...where is Sophie?
Everyone looked each other in the eyes and wondered...where the fuck was Sophie?

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Writers are ready said...

I am going to write my own chapters that don't have curse words and consist of excerpts from Vampergy:Jory and Willow. A story of two lonely unawakened teenagers that become awakened and travel the world in a luxury yacht with his 12 brothers and Vampire Research Institute. Pursued by blood thirsty vampires in a race to find artifacts that could bring back the Atlanteans.

your writing is good and this is a great idea, but I use analogies, scientific hyberboles and no curse words. Great job dear.

Mad Dream Catcher said...

Keep going darling, keep going! I can't wait for next chapter!

Marshug for U
Maggie_time

Post a Comment