Wednesday, January 5, 2011

CHAPTER 5 (part 2)

So Jared , Shannon & Tomo kept running for five minutes until they turned left to a corner.
Shannon: What the fuck was that?
Tomo: Alright, I found Sophie.
Jared: WHAT? Where is she???
Tomo: She is in a pink party, well yeah I'd call it as pink as your hair.
Shannon: Really? Fuck you Jared, I didn't go to the gym to check out that hot chick, because of your imaginary worries.Damn!
Jared gave an angry look at Shannon.
Tomo: No, actually there's a problem.
Jared: What's the problem? Is she alright?
Tomo: For now...the girls won't let her leave.See Jared, they know she is your daughter.And as far as I learned the girl who is hosting the party is a pretty big tenderfoot bitch.Sophie also lost her phone.
Shannon: Wait wait & how did you know all that? And why are you holding this shitty bag?
Tomo: Fortunately in this world, Echelon are everywhere! There are two girls there who told me those shit, and also gave me this bag....
Shannon: What's inside this bag?
Tomo: Our only way to get Sophie.Boys take off your clothes, we're dressing up.
Jared: ...as what?
Tomo: Well yeah I told you it's a pink party.Or well...themed party..
Jared: Can you tell us exactly what you mean?
Tomo: Okay okay, go on and dress up as princesses! Here are the costumes, one for you Jared (Tomo threw it to Jared) and another one for you Shannon.
Shannon opened his mouth.
Shannon: I am not doing this?! It's ridiculous.I'm off of here! Sophie is doing great, she'll be home sooner or later.
Tomo: You don't understand.Every single fucker there is asking her questions, that's the party. 'Let's ask Sophie' game, ha ever heard? They won't let her leave.
Jared: Why don't we just get in? We'll grab her & go!
Tomo: Right, think about that again.And then wear your costume.
Jared & Tomo wore their costumes.
Shannon: Tomo...can I remind you something?
Tomo: Go on. I know it doesn't fit me properly.
Shannon: No actually...dude, you got a beard.
Jared started laughing.
Tomo: So? I am a princess with a beard.
Jared: Hahahahaahahaha, so since when do princesses shave? I mean...ahahaahahaha sorry hahahaahahahaha.
Jared started laughing badly.
Tomo: Motherfuckers! I've thought about it too! I've got a pink...veil.
Tomo took something out of the bag.
When Jared saw it, started laughing so hard that he was crying.So did Shannon.
Shannon: TOMO, that's a pashmina!
Tomo: Well yeah, I'm dressing up as an arabian princess, what's your problem?
Jared & Shannon looked at each other, they re-started laughing.
Jared: Shan, the pink dress fits you though man.You should wear it more often.
Shannon: I know right! So should you, maybe include it at our next gigs.Accompanied with your hair, it'll be great.
Jared: Fuck you.
Shannon: Fuck you twice.
Tomo: So can we go? I think I've worn the all thing.
Jared: Remind me to ground Sophie when all this shit is over.
Shannon: Just change your Twitter password, that'll be enough.
The band arrived at the party. The music was too loud.
Tomo: What kind of music is that?
Shannon: It's called pop.
Jared: Shhh, boys keep it low.Why all the girls in this party have to be short? We look even taller.
Shannon: J, this girl is looking at you very weirdly.
Jared: Let's hope she is a lesbian.Otherwise I am doing something wrong.
Tomo: Keep walking keep walking, I think Sophie's right there.
Suddenly, Jared, Shannon & Tomo saw about 70-100 people around Sophie talking to her, and asking her stuff.But the 3 of them could see the bitch of the party, her name was Dana Pettingham.She was standing next to Sophie and she was talking to her.
Jared: So, Tomo, what's your plan?
Tomo: Who said I have a plan?
Jared looked at Tomo.
Jared: I thought the costumes thing was a part of a plan.
Tomo: No, it was part of a shit, it was the first thing I thought about.
Shannon: Right, normally we'd say 'PLAN B' but we don't even have a 'PLAN A' so...
Jared: I GOT IT! I FUCKING GOT IT!
Tomo: Shhhhh! What?
Jared: Alright, since we can't do much here, I've got an idea.When I count to 3, we will start screaming 'Thirty Seconds to Mars are here, Thirty Seconds to Mars are here!'.Tomo and I are then going to wear our normal clothes and make an appearance.Meanwhile, you Shannon, are going to take Sophie and get her outta here.Sophie won't oppose, she'll understand that's our...thing.
Tomo: Sounds great!
Shannon: Excuse me, and why do I have to do the dirty job? Specially while wearing the princess costume?
Jared: It's not that much of a big deal, Shannon.
Shannon: Five minutes ago, you shouted at a girl because she slipped on your dress.Don't talk.
Jared: Seriously, it's gonna take only 5 minutes.
Shannon: Alright, if you want your daughter to remember her uncle as princess Diana, I am off!
Tomo whispering: Where are you going? Jared didn't count.
Jared: Right.Scream as girly as you can.One....Two.....Three!
Jared , Shannon & Tomo started screaming.
Tomo: OHHHHH MY GOD I JUST SAW JARED LETO! HE HAS PINK HAIR NOW!
Jared: AAAA I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I AM ABOUT TO STROKE TOMO'S BEARD! GIRLS GIRLS THIS WAY.
Suddenly all the girls ran towards the direction that Jared & Tomo were showing them.On the other hand, Shannon went to pick up Sophie.He tried to touch her but...
Sophie: Ewww you sick bitch, don't touch me! Get me outta here!
Shannon: Sophie, it's me.Your uncle.Let's go!
Sophie realised Shannon was dressed up as princess and started giggling.
Shannon: Sweetheart, I won't be very patient, let's go!
Sophie took Shannon's hand and they ran to the exit door.Jared & Tomo were there signing autographs.
Tomo: Alright alright, crazy mofos, need to go! See you soon!
A girl to Jared: Will you give me your phone number?
Jared: Only if you tell me what hair color do you use.Your hair looks pretty shiny.
Shannon: JARED! I'm still damn dressed as....
Jared interrupted Shannon.
Jared: Ah yeah yeah, sure need to go, sorry sweetheart.
Jared, Shannon , Tomo & Sophie went home on foot.Shannon was still dressed as a princess.
Sophie: Uncle, can I take you a photograph? Please?
Shannon: No damn way!
Sophie: Please? (puppy eyes)
Jared: Shannon, look at me.
Shannon looked at Jared.
Jared: Say cheese!
And Jared took a picture of Shannon as a princess.
Shannon: You are officially dead!
Jared started running and Shannon went after him.They ran 2 blocks away.
Tomo: So how did the party go?
Sophie: Bad....tell me you took a picture of my dad as well.
Tomo smiled.
Tomo: Picture? No, baby I've got a video while your dad was screaming that he wants to stroke my beard.You're ready for a tweet fest?!
Sophie: HELL YEAH!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! you are brilliant! chapter 5 is my favourite so far! you should write a comedy book!!

ahahaha "Shannon: You are officially dead!"

can't wait until chapter 6! =D

Mad Dream Catcher said...

"Tomo: Picture? No, baby I've got a video(...)" I see it through my imagination *o*

Marshug from Maggie_time :*

NEP said...

You are BRILLIANT!!!!
i think i got a big case of addiction to your blog <3

SophieCaley said...

Awww thank you! Yeah I might write a comedy book :]

Maria said...

Hahaha...Sophie, you make me laugh heads off))) Thanks!
P.S. Cheers from Russia!)

Post a Comment