Saturday, January 8, 2011

CHAPTER 7 FANFIC

CHAPTER 7

Sophie: I have to thank God, or whatever dad believes in! My uncle never uses his car and I have spotted the keys...they are just here.
Muna: Just a warning...do you even realise what's gonna happen if dad, uncle or Tomo learn about this, right?
Sophie: Of course I know. Do you have 200 bucks for your funeral?
Muna: I do!
Anna: Me too!
Sophie: NICE! Let's go.
Sophie pulled out
the car from the garage.
Muna: Can you take it slow? I mean yeah I'd like to put both of my hands in the air at the gig. If the one's missing, it won't be fun.
Sophie: Girls, relax it's alright!
Everything turned out to be alright except a scratch at the back of Shannon's car.
Sophie: Guess he won't see that, right?
Anna: If he ends up blind after the concert, then yeah I guess he won't.
Sophie: Is it
that bad?!
Muna: Girls, I don't have the time to worry about that too! We're already late.
The girls arrived at the entrance of the venue.
Muna: So, got money?
Anna: Yeah, let's go buy tickets.
Sophie: I can't believe we are actually gonna pay to see our family rocking on stage.
Muna: I know, right. I mean we listen to dad singing everyday in the bathroom.
Anna: You've noticed it too? He does it everyday. And lately he's back to screaming!
“Giirls!”
The girls turned around terrified and saw Braxton. The girls tried to smile.
Braxton: So you're here for tonight's show? Lovely!
Anna: Yeah....woohoo....couldn't miss it.
Braxton: Why are you holding money? Don't tell me you will PAY to see your family!
Sophie: Well if we have to...
Braxton: Don't be silly! Come on, I'll take you backstage.
Anna: Is dad there??
Braxton: I don't think he's backstage, let's go – we need to hurry up.
The girls followed Braxton while he led them at the side of the stage.
Braxton: Alright, I gotta go now, catch up with you later babies!
Muna (whispering): ...if we're alive after this.
So the girls stayed at the side of the stage, hiding themselves from everyone. Thirty Seconds to Mars had taken over the stage performing Night of the Hunter.
Anna: Just a warning. There is no way, we're getting outta here without be
(being) seen.
Sophie: I know. By the way dad sounds great so far!
Jared (singing): .... I WILL GET REVENGE!
Muna: I bet you will dad, damn I'll shit my pants.I swear.
Sophie: Oh fuck that, I brought beers girls!
Half of the show was over and the girls had drunk many beers & were having lots of fun.
Jared: So I wanna see...you and you motherfucker down there, rock your asses off and get as high as you can! (....) Have you guys heard a song called Closer to the edge?
The crowd applauded and screamed .
At that moment, without really thinking about it, Anna got on stage.
Anna: Oh I have!!
Jared, Tomo and Shannon turned around and looked at her. Jared opened his eyes while trying not to let the microphone fall off his hand. Sophie and Muna also appeared on stage and gave an awkward smile. The crowd was quite silent too.
Jared: What....are you....doing...HERE?!
Sophie started singing: No I'm not SAYYYYYYYYING, I'M SOOOOORRY!
Then Muna & Anna joined her 'ONE DAY MAYBE WE'LL MEET AGAIN!
Muna: Hell yeah, I need a mic, I need a pink one!!
The security & the staff weren't moving. However someone from backstage brought 3 microphones to the girls.
Anna: Now that you all can hear me, I am Anna! Let me introduce you, ms Sophie & ms Muna!
Tomo was biting his lip because he didn't wanna start laughing.
Muna: LET ME HEAR YOU SAY! NO NO NO NO!
The crowd repeated.
Shannon to Tomo: What are they doing?
Tomo: I don't know, but I guess the crowd forgot about us already.
Jared got back, and stood next to Shannon. He had closed his eyes.
Jared: I am not living this, this is a dream, this is not reality, this is a dream, this is a bad dream, someone please wake me up. Someone please wake me up, someone pinch me.
Tomo pinched Jared.
Jared: OUCH! FUCK I am still here. THEY ARE STILL HERE.
Anna: ...you're doing a pretty good job Echelon! You know we are the daughters of the frontman,
Jared Leto. We are so happy to be here. Do you love our dad?
Crowd: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!
Sophie: This is getting exciting. Do you guys know how many pairs of
red pants our dad has in his wardrobe?
The crowd remained silent for 3 seconds. Then everyone started screaming and asking.
Jared: That's it. I'm passing out. Bye!
Shannon stood up and held Jared.
Shannon: Why do you have to pass out every single day? Eat something for God's
sake and they're just having fun.
Tomo: My question is if we're gonna get paid for this show.I mean even if I lit
up a cig now, no one would have noticed.
Muna: No, no,
wrong! You, girl with the black and white stripes! No, not 6..yeh you....what??...
Shannon: You gotta admit they are funny. Oh, man,
asking Echelon how many pairs of red pants you’ve got, that's genius.
Shannon started laughing.
Jared was staring at the crowd.
Jared: If i commit suicide on stage, will I be too provocative?
Tomo: Mate, I'd definitely bookmark the page on youtube with that video. You should do it, go on.
Tomo lit
up a cigarette.
Shannon: DAMN, BEERS! There there, Tomo grab some!
Tomo grabbed some beers and threw them to Shannon.
Sophie: Yes, our dad has 7 red pants. Well done, girl with the orange scarf! Next question, what does Tomo say when he is drunk?
Tomo sighed.
Tomo: Jared, I think you need to...you know...take action...the father issues we were talking about.
Jared: I'm paralyzed.Besides even if I could move, now it's your turn, I gotta laugh a little bit!
Muna: Nah no, he doesn't say MOFO...no no, neither, no you cute boy down there, what? No
, no unfortunately...no.
Anna: HEY someone there is saying it! Yes he says I whip my hair back and forth.Come one peeps, you feel me right?
Tomo: I'm shaving tomorrow. No I'm actually dying my hair and beard. I have to hide from the Earth. Now.
Jared laughed with that one.
Anna: And one last question about Shannon! Do you guys know how many times a day...
Shannon ran and grabbed Anna's microphone.
Shannon: Uhm...eeeh...you don't know the answer in that one.
Jared and Tomo laughed so hard that became all red. Then Jared tried to get serious and took back his own microphone.
Jared: I have to apologize for that one, I know you all got tickets for this show so you can see us perform. I'm kind of speechless now, I can let you know that my daughters are gonna get grounded tomorrow for that one.
Jared gave them that angry look. Then Sophie grabbed Jared's microphone.
Sophie: Alright, but can we have fun until tomorrow?
Anna: YEAH! CAAAaAAAAaaaaAaaN't break me doooOOwn...
Shannon: SHUT HER MOUTH JARED, I CAN'T EVEN FIND THE RHYTHM.
Tomo: Well I think my guitar couldn't take the vocals anymore and left. It has given up on me.
Jared grabbed Anna's microphone.
Anna: Okay what kind of game is that? Grab and go? Give it back to me!
Anna tried to take the microphone from Jared's hands. The crowd was quietly watching the fight. Sophie was drinking another beer with Shannon and Muna was conversing
with people from the crowd.
Jared: Anna get serious! Thousands of people are watching, and they wanna see something good! GET FUCKING SERIOUS. Step back.
Anna stepped back and went at the left side of the stage. So did Sophie & Muna.
Jared: So will you stay there until the show is over? Just stay there.
Muna: Well yeah but don't run over here and especially
to this side of the stage cause we'll bite.
Anna: Definitely.
Jared continued the show. The girls still had their microphones and were singing along with Jared.
Jared singing: Tell me would you kill...
The girls: would you kill
Jared: To saaaave
The girls: to saaaave
Jared: A life?
The girls: A life?
Jared looked at them with the look stop-it-now-or-i'll-cut-the-balls-you-don't-have so the
girls stopped doing it but were still on the stage.
At the rest
of the show Anna was playing with Tomo's hair while Sophie was hiding Shannon's drumsticks. The boys (and the girls) thanked their crowd for the show & for being patient with the girls!
After the show everyone arrived at Leto's house.
Tomo: I can't fucking believe it you girls actually did that. Jared what the fuck were you thinking?
Jared: ME? I had no idea how they got into the venue! Honestly, how?
Anna: Oh...em...taxi.
Muna: Yeah yeah, we afforded it all together.
Jared: Right. Sophie which ex of you drove you to the venue?
Sophie: EX? No, I swear it was not an ex!
Shannon: Maybe your boyfriend now?
Sophie: NO! And we did nothing wrong, alright?
Shannon looked through the window for a few
seconds, and then looked at the girls in shock.
Shannon: I can't believe you actually did this!
Jared: What happened, Shan?
Shannon: MY CAR'S
MISSING!
Everyone ran outside and saw that the car was indeed missing.
Tomo: Alright girls, if you don't want us to call the cops you need to talk.
Sophie: Okay it's in the venue.
Jared: YOU DROVE SHANNON'S CAR???? Tomo where is the knife?
Tomo: The knives are in the kitchen dude.
Jared: Get me a knife, get me a fucking knife, I'm killing myself now. I've seen all of you smoking , I've seen all of you bringing all kinds
of boyfriends home, I've seen you taking over my stage & my hair but I won't count that, I've seen you getting drunk and now you're stealing cars? TOMO THE KNIFE!
Tomo ran.
Shannon: What the fuck are you doing , Tomo?
Tomo: Running. Can't take the sight
of blood, you know that.
The girls apologized and tried to make it up to
Jared. They even said they'll be making breakfast for the whole family for 2 months without being paid, and Jared kind of thought about it for a second.
Shannon: We need to GO AND FIND MY DAMN CAR!
Sophie (in a lower tone): I told you girls, we'd need the 200 bucks for our funeral...

1 comments:

Mad Dream Catcher said...

"Do you guys know how many times a day...
Shannon ran and grabbed Anna's microphone.
Shannon: Uhm...eeeh...you don't know the answer in that one" - I guess no one nows xD

I laughted so hard while reading 6 & 7 chapter and now I can't say a word! I'm sick & my throat hurts so much, yet I'm not regret ;DD

Maggie_time

Post a Comment