Saturday, January 8, 2011

CHAPTER 6 FANFIC

CHAPTER 6
Note: Chapter 7 will include the Thirty Seconds to Mars live show.It can be considered chapter 6 pt2.

Anna , Muna & Sophie were at the basement of their house while playing drums.

Anna: It doesn't work like that, Sophie! It has to be like tadatadadada.

Sophie: Seriously? Tell uncle that you play the notes while whispering tada in your ear and I'm sure your ass is gonna turn from white into black.

Muna started laughing.

Anna: Why are you laughing? You don't even know how to play drums!

Muna: Oh I know! Tadadatadada!

Sophie laughed.

Anna: Why do you always have to act like bitches?

Jared: I CAN HEAR YOU FROM UP HERE! STOP SWEARING!

Anna: I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU!

Jared came down to the basement.

Jared: We need to talk about this.Like daughter and father.

Anna: Girls, who's the guy?

Sophie: I don't know but he looks pretty cute...for his age!

The girls began laughing.

Jared: Ha-ha funny.Can you stop it now?

Muna: Are you hearing anything, sisters?

Anna: Just a disturbing noise...

Sophie: It must be the man who's been haunting our house.

Jared: GIRLS! HELLOOO (Jared waved his hands) this is Jared, Jared Leto, your father!

Sophie checked him out from head to toe.

Sophie: No, you're not, our dad has cooler hair.

Jared: WHAT?! You dyed my hair some days ago!

Muna: Can you stop mumbling for a second? What do you want?

Jared: What's wrong with you, girls?

Muna: In case you didn't notice we are mad at you.

Jared: Can I learn the reason why?

Anna: Why?? Why? Because you're having a show today and we WON'T come again! Not fair.

Muna: The worst part is that we're gonna be babysitted.

Sophie: By a woman we don't know.

Jared: She's your aunt & her name is Rachel.

Anna: Still we don't know her.

Sophie: Personally I'd like to be babysitted by Tomo.

Muna: Bet he is a pretty good nanny!

Jared: Tomo is the guitarist of our goddamn band.What do you want me to say to the Echelon? 'Oh excuse me Tomo won't make it tonight because he has some babysitting to do.Yeah yeah my girls.Don't worry for tonight, we'll just not have guitar.'

Sophie: HA! So you admit it, this is BABYSITTING! Dad I am 18.

Jared: You make me make mistakes!

Anna: Girls...again are you listening to anything?

Sophie: No...just the dog barking outside.

Muna: Oh no, Bart!!

Muna climbed up the stairs and ran at the upper floor.

Jared: What happened?

Sophie: I am not supposed to talk to you, but I don't know.

Jared, Anna and Sophie followed Muna and found her at Jared's bedroom.

Muna: Uh... (Muna coughed) I'm sorry,daddy?

Bart, the family's dog, had been set free in the house by Muna.It was a very young dog, so it wasn't well trained.

Jared: Shit Muna, what the hell happened?

Muna: Well in this one I gotta agree with you,dad, literally...shit.

Muna grabbed Bart and took him out of the room.

Sophie: Dad, I think Bart shitted your bed.

Anna: And your red gloves down there...

Jared: HOLY FUCKING SHIT! And the completed draft for my photobook! Eww I can't even...goddamn fuck fuck fuck....what am I gonna tell the world? That my photobook was transformed into a shitbook?! It is supposed to be published in some days.

Anna: Easy.One word.

Anna looked at Sophie.

Anna & Sophie: SOON!

Jared couldn't speak for a while.

Jared: MUNAAA!

Muna ran over to Jared's bedroom.

Muna: Yes?

Jared smiled.

Jared: Sweetheart, you know exactly what to do today.

Muna: No WAY! Don't even think about it!

Jared: And who exactly do you want to clean up this mess? Me?

Muna: It wouldn't be a bad idea, you know..

Jared: I WANT THIS SHITTY PLACE CLEANED UP WHEN I GET HOME!

So later that night (after Muna had secretly paid a woman to clean up this place in exchange of an underwear of her dad) Jared, Shannon and Tomo arrived at the venue they were performing.Also Rachel went at the Leto mansion to check upon girls.Rachel knocked the door.

Sophie: Girls, don't forget the plan!

The girls opened the door and welcomed Rachel.They ordered chinise and saw a movie.

Rachel: How hot is Brad Pitt...don't you think?

Muna: I know right! He is so hot.Our dad is lucky that he's worked with him.

Sophie: Definitely...aunt it's a pity I don't even remember you!

Rachel: We used to spend time when you were too young..it's logical not to remember me.Oh Muna was the naughtiest of all of you.

Muna: Me??

Anna: Ha, I'm sure about that.No wonder that when she was 15 she got...

Muna didn't let Anna complete her sentence.

Muna: Are you gonna reveal everything now?

Rachel: Girls, you still haven't changed! Since I remember you, you have been fighting all the time.But it's completely normal you shouldn't worry about it.Anna, I guess you're wearing your pants the right side now, huh?

Anna blushed.

Anna: Rachel! Ehm aunt, it's not funny hehe.And yes I do!

Rachel: I'm sorry! I have so many stories to tell about each one of you.Once I remember that I had to babysit Sophie when you & Muna weren't born yet.Jared was having...see...was dating...

Muna: Why don't you just say he was having sex?

Anna: He still does.I've heard him.

Muna: Me too.He tries to keep it low though.

Sophie: There are two things you can't hide.Coughing and the fact you've had sex.The dude is a completely new man the next day.

Rachel: Hahaha, that's what happens when someone...oh well as you say...has sex.When you have sex for the first time too, you will...

At that moment Muna, Anna & Sophie looked at each other.

Sophie: Aunt, this is getting awkward.

Anna: Yeah, we can't talk about this stuff with grown-ups.

Rachel: I understand! But I know that there is no woman in this house, so if you wanna tell me anything that Jared can't understand...I am here.

Meanwhile Sophie grabbed her blackberry and texted something to Muna.Muna received the following text:

'We have to go.Do your thing x'

Muna read the text and looked at Rachel who was describing how life was in Europe.

Rachel: ...european men are beautiful.So charming, they know how to treat a lady, you know?

Muna: OH MY GOD, aunt, it's 10 o'clock!

Rachel: So what?

Muna: Didn't dad tell you? We are put into sleep at 10.

Rachel: No, he didn't tell me such thing.

Anna: He must forgot.Poor daddy forgets a lot lately, he's been too busy with so many stuff..But yeah we need to go to bed.

Sophie: Really, I feel sleepy anyway.

Rachel: Yeah sure, if Jared says so! Do you need any help? I mean I don't think Jared reads you stories or anything?

Anna: Ewww aunt, I am 16!

Rachel laughed.

Rachel: Right right, sorry.So goodnight ladies, I'll stay here if you need anything.Brought so many movies to watch!

Sophie: What do you mean?

Muna: Are you staying?

Anna: No, auntie, you don't have to!

Sophie: Yeah right, aunt I am 18, I can take care of them.I mean we'll be sleeping what could actually happen?

Rachel: Well I told Jared that I won't go until....

Muna: You become overprotective, aunt.Seriously we'll be fine, go to your date!

Sophie: Ha yeah, like we didn't understand you've got a european one.

Sophie winked at Rachel.

Rachel: Girls, really? There won't be any problem?

Anna: You're already gone! Go go, and we apologize for keeping you all night long.See daddy wants us to be safe everytime..

Rachel: Oh thank you, you'll sleep, right? Come here, I have to kiss you.

The girls kissed Rachel & she grabbed her bag and left.

Muna: I'm gonna scream NOW! We did IT!

Sophie: Yeah! It was easy.

Anna: Soph, are you sure you can drive Shan's car?

Sophie: I can roll with it baby! Let's go! The gig just started.We need to be there on time...

Muna: Yeah, we don't wanna miss the darlings!


1 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment