Sunday, January 2, 2011

CHAPTER 3 FANFIC

CHAPTER 3

The next day was Saturday. The girls arranged with Tomo to spend the day at his house. Jared called Tomo to check if everything was alright.
Jared: Tomo!
Tomo: Hey, uh stop it Anna, what's up mate?
Jared: I'm alright, a bit tired you know. Been making several changes to the video, then I had this radio interview with a shithead, I'm pretty sure I was asking the questions myself! What's going on there?
Tomo: Everything's peachy, if you ignore the fact that Muna completely smashed my violin, Sophie tried to cook lunch but ended up blowing up my oven & oh Anna is trying to shave my beard and she is climbing on me. Anna I said stop it, sweetie.
Jared: Dude, are you serious? I...I...I am so sorry, coming to pick them up immediately!'
Tomo: Well you could do that as well. But it's alright, other than that they are angels.
From the background Muna was screaming.
Muna: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH JACOB GOT SHIRTLESS, JACOB GOT FUCKING SHIRTLESS! AAAAAAH.
Tomo: Well Jared...you get the idea.
Jared: I'm coming up right now!
Jared turned to Shannon, all furious.
Jared: I'm gonna pick up the girls from Tomo's. They have literally destroyed the man's place! Are you coming?
Shannon: I can't. Almost middle-age self crisis.
Jared: You are the worst liar you know? At least make up a fucking good excuse, get your shit together & let's go! I feel terrible going there on my own.
Shannon: Well alright! But I really hope there's a party mood there at least!
Jared: You bet your ass, there is.
Jared & Shannon drove all the way to Tomo's place. They knocked on the door.
Shannon: Uh no Jared, the bell is broken. Keep knocking.
They could hear the music coming from the house.
Jared: I just hope Tomo is still alive.
Shannon: Or at least his beard.
Five minutes later, the door opened and Jared and Shannon saw Vicky.
Vicky: Jared! Jared, I love your girls but they have taken over my house. I’ve ended up homeless!
Jared & Shannon entered the house and what they saw was unbelievable.
Tomo, Anna , Muna & Sophie were dancing to Willow Smith's song 'Whip my hair'.
Sophie: C'mon Mofo, whip your hair!'
All of them were screaming , dancing and...whipping their hair.
Vicky: This is NOT normal, I don't know what I should do.
Jared and Shannon were left speechless.
Shannon: What the fuck is going on?
Tomo: Guys, come join us!
Muna: Daaaaad, uncle!
Anna: Dad check me out, I whip my hair back and forth ha! Dad whip your pink hair!
Vicky: Jared, tell me that you don't get through that every day.
Jared: Uh...not really. Why are they acting like this?! Why the heck is Tomo acting like this? We talked like a half hour ago, and the dude was all pissed off with the girls.
Vicky: Because Sophie may not know how to cook but she surely knows how to make cocktails. Their latest cocktail was called Shannimal. Shannon sorry hunnie, I don't even know what that cocktail contained.
Shannon: They really did? (in a louder tone) Oh Sophie thank you for the cocktail!
Sophie: Uhhhhh my lovely uncle is here.
Sophie ran to hug Shannon.
Jared: Sweetheart, what the fuck did you do?
Sophie: I drank many cocktails & I'll be dancing all night! Grab my hands, let's go!
Tomo at the other side of the room kept dancing with the girls.
Tomo singing: Snoooooooop...!
Muna & Anna: DOGG! Let's do it again!
Tomo singing: Snoooooooop...!
Muna & Anna: DOGG!
Jared looked at Vicky.
Jared: Okay since we can't stop this thing, let's join! Shannon?
Shannon had actually already joined them and grabbed one of Sophie's cocktails.
Vicky: Okay, I give up! I declare myself homeless; I am off for a walk. When I come back, I want this over...oh damn that oven.
And Vicky left the house.
After some more drinks everyone was dancing to Nicki Minaj.
Jared was laughing like crazy, Shannon was drinking his 5th cocktail , Tomo was wearing his sun glasses, Muna & Sophie were pretending they were Nicki Minaj and Anna had climbed onto the bookcase screaming the song.
Jared: I am SO gonna tweet this moment, just j-j-just hold up there say cheese!
Shannon: What?! I AM TWEETING this! I...I got the camera right...right here.
Jared started laughing again.
Jared: After you take the photo what do you do Shannon? Do you drag it onto the What's happening section?
Tomo started laughing so much that he fell on the floor.
Shannon: Dude, you're supposed to do the 'transfer part'!
Muna: EVERYBODY can fuck off!
Everyone started laughing again.
Anna: Okay okay, everyone can I have your attention please?
We are all wasted....Dad look at me for a second, stop tweeting! Tomorrow I’ve got school. Under other circumstances I wouldn't give a hell ....Muna what's that on your head??
Everyone looked at Muna.
Muna: I found it in Tomo's wardrobe
Muna laughed her ass off.
Jared: I'm gonna cry. I'm so gonna cry. My daughter is wearing Tomo's pants on her head.
Tomo: That's the coolest thing I've ever seen! Cheers to that!
Tomo drank another shot of tequila.
Anna: Okay this is it, I am outta here. Dad, uncle, Sophie we need to go!
Sophie: What about Muna?
Anna: Fine, take the pants off her head & take her with you!
Sophie: No way!
Jared: G..girls girls - we're leaving Muna here! We need to go - I should be a good dad.
Sophie: Right now, we are the ones that carry you but let's skip that part...Uncle Shannimal c'mon! I named a cocktail like that, you know?
Shannon: I know, someone told me, too hard to remember who exactly. Oh Anna you're wearing my yellow leather jacket!
Anna: No uncle, actually it's orange and it's...emm well... it doesn't belong to me! We have to go!
Jared, Shannon, Anna & Sophie left Tomo's house and Tomo and Muna kept partying all night.
Then they started rapping.
Tomo: I whip my hair like that, then like this and then I become a MOFO!
Muna: I whip my hair like that, then like this and then I become a MOFO!
Tomo: I whip my hair like that, then like this and then I become a MOFO!
.
.
.
.
.
.
Muna: I whip my hair like that, then like this and then I become a MOFO!

5 comments:

Lil Kicks said...

hahahahahahahhahahaahhahaha! i whip my hair back and forth baby!!! xDDD

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

"Jared: I'm gonna cry.I'm so gonna cry.My daughter is wearing a Tomo's pant on her head."
ahahah congrats! this is awesome!! you have talent!! =D keep going!

Spork_therefore_I_am said...

http://isporkthereforeiam.blogspot.com/2011/01/chapter-3.html

1223456 said...

I whip my hair like that, then like this and then I become a MOFO! - LMAO!!

Loved it!! just loved it

Post a Comment