Wednesday, January 5, 2011

CHAPTER 5 FANFIC

CHAPTER 5 (part 1)


Everyone was at the Leto Mansion worried about where did Sophie go.
Tomo: Try your call again, Jared!
Jared:I called like a million times, she won't pick up her phone.
Jared sat on a chair.
Jared: I think I need some water.
Muna to Anna: You're going.
Anna: No you're going.
Muna sticked her tongue out to Anna.
Anna: If you don't go, I'll tell dad about the This is War vid...
Muna shut Anna's mouth.
Muna: I'm getting the glass of water now.Need ice, daddy?
Jared: Just give me the goddamn glass of water!...oh shit, this is it.I will die today.I will experience my first heart attack with pink hair.I hadn't planned it like this!
Shannon: Did you have a plan?
Jared: I think red hair would be more appropriate, what do you think?
Jared pretended he passed out.
Tomo: Dude wake up*.And by the way I find the pink hair pretty stylish in this case, you know.
Shannon glared at Tomo.
Shannon: Can you be serious for once in your life? This is serious!
Tomo: You're not the right man to talk about 'being serious'.I won't even comment on the yellow leather jacket.
Shannon: Do fashion a favour and read a magazine!
Tomo: Oh do the world a favour and delete your Twitter page!
Jared stood up.
Jared: I can't even pretend I'm dead! You're ignoring me! My motherfucking daughter is missing and you're talking about Twitter? (in a lower tone) and by the way Shannon, Tomo is right, mate.
Muna: Your water, dad!
Jared: Thanks.And by the way I know about the video.Am I really that less important than a werewolf?
Muna: Well dad..it's Jacob!
Jared: Shithead doesn't even exist!
Muna: Don't talk about him like that!
Tomo: Jared, we need to go.Let's go out & look out for Sophie.Just ask the world, we've got nothing to lose.
Jared: Sure yeah, Girls, meanwhile will you call Sophie's friends?
Anna & Muna: Sure!
Anna & Muna called Sophie's friends but didn't get a helpful answer, so Jared, Shannon & Tomo started looking for Sophie in the streets.
Tomo was asking at the shops where Sophie used to go while Shannon & Jared were asking people down the streets.
Jared to an old lady:
Jared: Excuse me, have you seen an 18 years old girl with orange hair and red skirt today?
Old lady: What?
Jared: Have you seen an 18 years old girl with orange hair and red skirt today?
Old lady: What did you say, son?
Jared: It's alright, never mind.
Old lady: Sorry, can you say it again?
Jared: Fuck it, let's go Shannon.
Old lady: Suck it?!
Jared: I SAID FUCK IT, FUCK IT ,FUCK IT, SHOULD I SPELL IT?
Old lady: SMELL?! I don't smell, smart ass, I just bathed.
Jared: Did you just say 'smart ass'?
Old lady: FAT ASS? How dare you, boy!
Jared widened his eyes.
Jared: Is she nuts?
Old lady: RATS! Where! Where?!
Shannon: Call her deaf, come on, let's go Jay!She can't hear a shit.
Suddenly Jared & Shannon saw Tomo running down the street.
Tomo: RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!
Jared: What happened?!
Tomo: I SAID RUN, I'LL EXPLAIN IT LATER!

To be continued...

2 comments:

Mad Dream Catcher said...

One day you'll be famous. When that day comes, remember me as your biggest fan!

Srry for my english^^' Hope you understand my feelings.

Love, Maggie_time

SophieCaley said...

It means soooo much!
Thank you thank you thank you!<3
& your english is perfect X

Post a Comment