Sunday, January 2, 2011

CHAPTER 2 FANFIC

CHAPTER 2

So after Jared, Shannon, Tomo & the girls had pizza out, they decided to go back home.
Shannon: So, let's go back kiddos!
Jared & the girls: Yeah sure, it is pretty late already.
Tomo: Guys...eh I am still hungry.
Jared: You're kidding, right? You ate like millions of pizza pieces.
Tomo: It is not MY fault that you are as skinny as a hair of my beard.
Jared: Is that really a comparison?
Muna: Okay could you carry on fighting inside the car? I am pretty cold & I have so many CDs to listen to now!
Muna gave a big smile to all of them.
Anna: Yeah...me too Yellow leather jacket...woohoo..bah.
Sophie: What should I SAY? Now when my friends will ask me “What you got for Christmas present? ” I will be like "Oh awesome stuff, a photobook by a guy I didn't even know that existed.
No offense uncle Shannon, but that was an epic failure - present.
Shannon looked at Jared.
Shannon: We should definitely get going!
Right at the point they were about to get into the car, they heard a girl screaming.
Girl: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I AM DYING.
Jared: What the fuck?
Girl: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH JARED LETO SAID WHAT THE FUCK, JARED LETO IS IN FRONT OF ME! OH MY GOD SHANNON , TOMO! GIIIIIIIIRLS COME HERE!!
Sophie: Holy shit, for the first time I agree with my uncle, let’s gets going!
Suddenly 10 girls started running towards the band & the girls.
Tomo: Okay, that's where we say....RUUUUUUUUUN!
Everyone got into the car & Shannon drove them all the way to their house.
Tomo: Odd question, but why didn't you drive me home too?
Shannon: Oops sorry, too much stress in seconds - couldn't do much.
Muna: I've got an idea!
All together: What?!
Muna: We are making a birthday cake for our daddy!
Jared: My birthday was 3 days ago, sweetheart. It's alright.
Anna: NO, Muna is right! It is bad luck! We are making it now!
Jared: Are you serious? It is 1 a.m.
Sophie: I thought you weren't 39 MENTALLY. We are off to make it now!
They got home and the girls searched the kitchen to find all the things they needed.
Tomo: You may excuse ME, I am gonna take a nap here in the couch. I will not bother anyone, I promise.
Shannon: Me too! Good luck Jay.
Jared: There is no way you are leaving me with 3 crazy teenage girls that want to make me birthday cake after midnight.
Shannon: No, actually we are.
Shannon laid down .And so did Tomo. Jared got pissed off and started throwing pillows at both of them.
Jared: I will not let you sleep, I swear!
Jared was laughing.
Tomo: What the ...? PILLOW FIGHT? HELL YES I AM IN!
Tomo grabbed some pillows and starting throwing them at Shannon & Jared.
After some minutes the living room had been turned into a mess.
Shannon: Take this and take that and ha take that one too!
Jared: OUCH MAN!
Tomo: Shut up! THIIIIIIS IS WARRRRRRRR!
Sophie got into the living room to check out what was that noise all about.
Sophie: UHHHHH! PILLOW FIGHT! GIRLS!!
Muna & Anna ran to the living room. Muna threw a pillow at Jared's head.
Jared: Eeeey girl!
Jared threw it back at her. Suddenly, Tomo started laughing hysterically.
Anna: What's up mofo?
Tomo: Hahahahahaha oh shit hahahahhaahha....Jared....hahahaha you have some sour cream on your pink head!
Everyone looked at Jared and started laughing.
Muna: Oh hahahaha sorry dad my hands are all over sour cream!
Sophie: Now that's California girls video on dad's head!
Everyone kept on laughing.
Jared: So THIS IS WAR FOR REAL!
Jared ran to the kitchen and came back with a chocolate syrup bottle.
Jared: Pssst pssst Tomo come here, kitty!
Tomo started running all around the place & Shannon went to the kitchen and grabbed the whole chocolate cake.
Anna: Nooooooo uncle, not the cake we just did it! For the yellow leather jacket's sake!
Muna: I got the candles, I've got the...
Muna couldn't finish the sentence because Sophie threw a pillow covered in chocolate at Muna's face.
Muna: You biiiiiiitch! Bring me the fucking cake uncle, bring me the fucking cake!
Jared: Muna, don't swear at your sister!
Shannon threw another sour creamed pillow to Jared.
Jared: Ouch motherfucker, you motherfucker you got me right to the ear!
Muna: Who is swearing now?! Aaaaaaah Tomo is behind the curtain, go get him dad!
Jared ran after Tomo and covered Tomo's beard with chocolate syrup.
None was moving. Everyone was just holding up not to laugh.
Anna: Okay Sophie, dad may have the California gurls video on his head, but Tomo definitely has the Charlie & the Chocolate Factory all over his beard.
Everyone started laughing at Tomo.
Jared: Okay, now that we are all screwed we may actually think of the purpose of the chocolate cake.
Sophie: Right! Let's all sing "Happy birthday to you..altogether now!"
They sang the Happy Birthday song and Jared blew out the candles. When all had eaten most of the cake, Anna started covering Shannon's face with the rest of the chocolate cake.
Shannon: I am too tired to wash up at the moment, seriously.
Everyone was so tired because of the pillow fight that they all had lied on the couch and they were just staring at the wall.
Anna: Dad...
Jared: Something easy please.
Anna: I have a question.
Jared: Shoot.
Anna: I think we are mature enough to be told about what happened to our mum. I mean...we have never really talked about it.
Jared turned his head and looked at his girls who were looking at him with puppy eyes.
Shannon: Lemme see ya now...
Jared: You want the truth?
Sophie: We didn't ask so that you lie to us.
Muna started singing "Your honesty like a back that hides a knife"
Tomo: Muna, are you drunk , girl?
Muna: Uh no!
Jared: Well the truth is...when I was younger I was pretty...ehmm
Sophie: ...sexually active?
Jared:Sophie! Oh well probably...so I had promised to the Echelon that I would make love to each one of them & so I did. And now I don't remember who your mum is.
Anna: Wow! So we were born by the Echelon?
Jared: You can put it this way...
Muna: Oh nice! So now every time they ask me what's my mother's name I am gonna be like "Well Echelon! Pretty catchy name, right?" Uncle, tell us the truth.
Shannon: I am afraid that's the truth kids.
Anna: DAMN! And I thought my mum was a celebrity or something!
Jared: Babies...come here.
The girls went closer to Jared & hugged him.
Jared: I want you to know & I am serious that uh fuck I love you so much. I will never let anything happen to you. I am trying to do my best to be a daddy & a mummy at the same time.
Muna: Yes, we get it dad but you never cook.
Sophie: Or wash the dishes. Soon we will be hanging out with mice instead of actual people.
Jared: Tomo, Shannon are you even listening?? I need help here!
Tomo: Uh I think I should get going because right now I am definitely not in the mood to wash some dishes.
Tomo stood up.
Jared: Tomo!
Tomo: Dude I said no, I have got a kitty to feed!
Jared: No actually you still got some chocolate syrup on your...(Jared showed him exactly where)...beard.
Tomo: Holy shit!
Tomo headed straight to the bathroom.
Anna: OH MY LETO! We really need a woman in here, look at the mess! I am not even touching those pillows again.
Jared: I think that YOU are women, huh.
Muna: No, we are girls and we got homework & uh..stuff to do.
Jared: What do you define as...stuff?
Muna: Stuff...ehmm I am going upstairs! Need to rock myself up with some My Chemical Romance! Goodnight!
Sophie & Anna agreed. They hugged Shannon & gave a family kiss to Jared.
Sophie: We love you! And yes we do need a woman in this hell of a house.
Jared gave them a rough look & then smirked.
Jared: Go go straight to bed!
Shannon: Tough day, tough questions.
Jared: You tell me...
Shannon: I have got a question too, bro .
Jared sighed.
Jared: Go ahead.
Shannon: How do I shorten the links at Twitter?

3 comments:

Mad Dream Catcher said...

"How do I shorten the links at Twitter?" I'm sooo dead! xDDDD You definitely have some talent! While reading this I had an attack of coughing^^ I'm sick & I can't laugh so hard!

Oh, & you perfectly imitate Shannon's behavior.
Brilliant.

Love Maggie_time

SophieCaley said...

hahaahha thank you love!

Spork_therefore_I_am said...

http://isporkthereforeiam.blogspot.com/2011/01/chapter-2.html

Post a Comment