Friday, February 11, 2011

Hurricane week is coming!

Hello Echelon & new believers!
I am so happy to announce that our request in Twitter to the Hive has been heard and accepted and YEAH we're getting a Hurricane Week.The next week is gonna be the Hurricane Week.
If you follow me on Twitter (@30STMVOTE) you should know by now, that I make avatars to promote Thirty Seconds to Mars in every single way.
So for this special week, I decided to create Hurricane avatars.I have already uploaded them in twitpic/plixi but people lose the links for every pic seperately and in general it's harder to promote the specific avatars through these sites.
That's the reason I decided to upload them in my blog (most probably I'll make more so I will update it) all together for you to use.
YES! This is why I am making the avatars, I want ALL of you to save them at your computer/mobile + use them during Hurricane week.
Here you are then:

First GENERAL Hurricane Week avatars.
It features all the band members & their stories in the video.




The following avatars portray each band member's story seperately.


Jared Leto Hurricane avatars.



Shannon Leto Hurricane Avatar.


Tomo Miličević Hurricane Avatar.

We have another Hurricane avatar, which is not really about the band members, but it's more about the characters that play a significant role in Hurricane the Film.

Characters of Hurricane video avatar.




I decided to release that latest avatar in more colors:





I think I will post more Hurricane avatars.And I ENCOURAGE ALL OF YOU, if you don't know/want/need to make Hurricane avatars, use mine.
I make the avatars for YOU, the Echelon, not myself.I wouldn't be making them anyway.

PLEASE NOTE: Don't steal my avatars.And by saying 'steal' , I mean DON'T remove my name from the avatar.It doesn't mean that you can't use it if you don't ask me.Just DON'T remove my name.


Thank you very much & I really hope you enjoy my avatars.Feedback is appreciated X
-Sophie


2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RIMA. said...

Im totally going to use one of these for HURRICANEWEEK <3 <3

Post a Comment