Saturday, July 16, 2011

Which song should 30 seconds to Mars sing live?

30 seconds to Mars concerts are always a supernatural experience as they take over the stage & the audience's full attention. But have you ever wanted them to sing your favorite 30 seconds to Mars song live? Or did you ever wonder how that song would sound live? Cast your vote now!

Edge of the earth

Buddha for Mary

Echelon

The Mission

The fantasy

A modern myth

The story

Savior

Was it a dream?

Stranger in a strange land

Revenge

Battle of One

Get a glimpse of the energy of 30 seconds to Mars live:

4 comments:

LINE said...

a modern myth!!!

slvrhalo said...

This is a tough one for me. I would absolutely love to hear SIASL live! However, being a somewhat newer Echelon, and never having got to see any of their older stuff live, I'd also love to hear Echelon.

slvrhalo said...

Gah! I didn't even notice til just now that WIAD is on your list? That is one of my favorite songs by them and it is my favorite song from ABL!

Andrea Muñoz said...

oommgg cool photo ok

Post a Comment