Tuesday, July 12, 2011

NIGHT OF THE HUNTER WEEK

The week we've been waiting for has FINALLY arrived: Night of the Hunter week!
Well you probably know that the avatars are VERY IMPORTANT for a week like that in order to promote the song from 'This is War'. Also you may probably know, that I love making avatars to promote Mars so I couldn't resist in making some.
Here I will post the Night of the Hunter avatars I have made so far. Maybe there are more to come - stay tuned!
Any feedback is accepted & YES YOU CAN USE, just let me know first. And PLEASE don't remove the credit. Thank you!
p.s. For full-resolutions pictures, click on the avatars!













Also, I will update this blog with more missions about the Night of the Hunter week!
-Sophie :)

8 comments:

Yvette Isaacs (@Awkward_Android) said...

Hey Sophie :) stoked about NOTH week :D. The avatars are looking great! Keep up the good work. Is it cool if I use the first NOTH avatar for my twitter icon please?

SophieCaley said...

Sure you can, thanks for your comment!<3

abbymars said...

Wow these are amazing! !!!! Awesome job girlie! Hope u don't mind if I use one as well marshugs!!!!!!

franches6 said...

Very nice avatars=)may I use the first one please?

SophieCaley said...

Sure, guys , you may use, thanks for your comments!

malajaa said...

fantastic! may I use the one of them, please?

Neziu said...

They looks so good, I can't do avatars as well as you ;)
Can I use first picture, please?

SophieCaley said...

Thanks sweethearts, come on use :D

Post a Comment